Every person has within him/herself all the resources necessary to achieve his/her goals.
There is no such thing as failure, there is only experience.
Everyone has, at any time, the power to choose; there always are other options.
Everyone has his/her subjective reality; only you know what is best for you.
Everyone strives for meaning in his/her life.
Body and mind constantly influence one another.
Lifelong learning is a fundamental need.
To be able to work at full potential every person needs to be:
- kindly treated,
- able to use his/her creativity,
- fairly paid, and
- able to serve human needs in principled/ethical ways.
For an organisation to be healthy:
- Everyone who has contributed is acknowledged.
- The history of the organisation is spoken about, including all the difficulties.
- Everything and everyone has a place – no exclusion, no taboos.
- There is a balance between what each individual and team gives and what they receive.
- It is important that people leave the organisation well.
- It is important that people join the organisation well.
- Roles are aligned with the purpose of the whole system.