- Introduction session (can also take place over the phone)
- Diagnosis – clear needs assessment with the key stakeholders
- Evaluation of results of diagnosis phase and definition of goals for the programme
- Presenting of a concept for a programme to tackle the specific needs
- Discuss and agree on the concept with all stakeholders
- Preparation and delivery of the programme
- Measurement (quality control and evaluation)
Christa describes her approach the following way:
“I see myself as an awareness-creator, a sounding board and a trusted sparring partner for lawyers, leaders and organisations that want to evolve, develop and grow.
Every organisation and every professional is unique and has different needs, values and drivers. I adapt my approach to the learning preferences and underlying motivations of every client and to the culture of every team.
My toolbox is substantial. I use a variety of tools drawn from leadership development, psychometrics, management theory, performance improvement, NLP, principles of systems, constellations, emotional intelligence, inner game, mediation/negotiations etc. I also take advantage of my own past experience as a lawyer, manager and member of the senior management of a big company as well as a start-up business owner and entrepreneur.
In every of my intervention I focus on helping the client (be it an organisation or an individual) widen perspective as well as perception and open up to new possibilities for action and responsibility.”